Wednesday, June 14, 2006

The "Steep Deck House"

Have been packing boxes since 6:30 this morning when the trash trucks awakened me and I dashed downstairs to salvage the boxes one son had decided to discard. I didn't trust him to not throw away something that should be kept I guess. I hit the front porch running only to be stopped by my husband, watering flowers, who said, "I already pulled the boxes." (Have we been married a long time or what?) And, sure enough, there sat the $50.00 collectible GI Joes from many Christmases ago. This in mind, I'm sure you can imagine how the "dejunking" segment of the move is going!
And, short note to family - we are not buying the "steep deck house." Sorry guys. Put away the trampoline and the slip and slide. That dang house has two basements for heaven's sake! NO. Because I said so.

1 comment:

Scott said...

two basements? wow! That's twice the basement power.